Best time to go to Kahului Average weather of Kahului, Hawaii
Get the best time to go to Kahului in Hawaii from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Kahului?
When is the best time to go to Kahului? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kahului
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Kahului has dry periods in June, July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kahului a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kahului in january|
|perfect weather||Kahului in february|
|perfect weather||Kahului in march|
|perfect weather||Kahului in april|
|perfect weather||Kahului in may|
|perfect weather||Kahului in june|
|perfect weather||Kahului in july|
|perfect weather||Kahului in august|
|perfect weather||Kahului in september|
|perfect weather||Kahului in october|
|perfect weather||Kahului in november|
|perfect weather||Kahului in december|
Weather and climate in Kahului
- Between january and june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kahului
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kahului: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kahului appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.