Best time to go to Mendocino Average weather of Mendocino, California
Find the most favorable time to go to Mendocino in California from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Mendocino?
When is the best time to go to Mendocino? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mendocino are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Mendocino has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
Annual weather in Mendocino
For full information about the climate and weather in Mendocino a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Mendocino in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Mendocino in february|
|March||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Mendocino in march|
|April||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Mendocino in april|
|May||56°F/61°F||good weather||Mendocino in may|
|June||59°F/65°F||good weather||Mendocino in june|
|July||61°F/68°F||good weather||Mendocino in july|
|August||61°F/68°F||good weather||Mendocino in august|
|September||59°F/70°F||perfect weather||Mendocino in september|
|October||56°F/67°F||good weather||Mendocino in october|
|November||52°F/61°F||good weather||Mendocino in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Mendocino in december|
Weather and climate in Mendocino
- Between the months of january and april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 10% of the time in april.
- From may to august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains in september about 0.4in.
- Between october and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mendocino
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mendocino: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.