Best time to go to Hana Average weather of Hana, Hawaii
Get the perfect time to go to Hana in Hawaii from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Hana?
When is the best time to go to Hana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Hana
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are March, April and August
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hana in january|
|good weather||Hana in february|
|good weather||Hana in march|
|good weather||Hana in april|
|good weather||Hana in may|
|good weather||Hana in june|
|good weather||Hana in july|
|good weather||Hana in august|
|good weather||Hana in september|
|good weather||Hana in october|
|good weather||Hana in november|
|good weather||Hana in december|
Weather and climate in Hana
- From january to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 25°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hana
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hana: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved