When is the best time to go to Captain Cook?
When is the best time to go to Captain Cook? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Captain Cook are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are April, May, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Captain Cook a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/24°C||41mm||good weather||Captain Cook in january|
|February||21°C/24°C||59mm||good weather||Captain Cook in february|
|March||22°C/24°C||91mm||good weather||Captain Cook in march|
|April||22°C/25°C||107mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in april|
|May||23°C/26°C||107mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in may|
|June||24°C/26°C||89mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in june|
|July||24°C/27°C||112mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in july|
|August||25°C/27°C||125mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in august|
|September||25°C/27°C||131mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in september|
|October||25°C/27°C||130mm||tolerable weather||Captain Cook in october|
|November||23°C/26°C||98mm||good weather||Captain Cook in november|
|December||22°C/25°C||95mm||good weather||Captain Cook in december|
Weather and climate in Captain Cook
- From january to march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains in march about 91mm.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and it rains about 63% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 25°C and it rains about 53% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Captain Cook
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Captain Cook: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Captain Cook appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.