Best time to go to Captain Cook Average weather of Captain Cook, Hawaii
Find the very best time to visit Captain Cook in Hawaii from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Captain Cook?
When is the best time to go to Captain Cook? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Captain Cook
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are March, May, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Captain Cook
For full information about the climate and weather in Captain Cook a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Captain Cook in january|
|February||65°F/70°F||good weather||Captain Cook in february|
|March||67°F/70°F||good weather||Captain Cook in march|
|April||67°F/72°F||good weather||Captain Cook in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||good weather||Captain Cook in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||good weather||Captain Cook in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||good weather||Captain Cook in july|
|August||72°F/76°F||good weather||Captain Cook in august|
|September||70°F/76°F||good weather||Captain Cook in september|
|October||70°F/76°F||good weather||Captain Cook in october|
|November||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Captain Cook in november|
|December||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Captain Cook in december|
Weather and climate in Captain Cook
- From january to march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains in march about 3.8in.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 14% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Captain Cook
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Captain Cook: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Captain Cook
Average prices of hotels in Captain Cook month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Captain Cook. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.