Best time to go to Maui Average weather of Maui, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to visit Maui in Hawaii from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Maui?
When is the best time to go to Maui? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Maui
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- March is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Maui
For full information about the climate and weather in Maui a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Maui in january
|Maui in february
|Maui in march
|Maui in april
|Maui in may
|Maui in june
|Maui in july
|Maui in august
|Maui in september
|Maui in october
|Maui in november
|Maui in december
Weather and climate in Maui
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 1% of the time in june.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maui
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maui: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Maui
Average prices of hotels in Maui month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Maui. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Maui
On average, it costs $ 147 per day to hire a car in Maui. This price varies by $ 40 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 124 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in june is $ 164.