Best time to go to Maui Average weather of Maui, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to visit Maui in Hawaii from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Maui?
When is the best time to go to Maui? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Maui
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Maui has dry periods in June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Maui a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Maui in january|
|perfect weather||Maui in february|
|good weather||Maui in march|
|perfect weather||Maui in april|
|perfect weather||Maui in may|
|perfect weather||Maui in june|
|good weather||Maui in july|
|good weather||Maui in august|
|good weather||Maui in september|
|good weather||Maui in october|
|perfect weather||Maui in november|
|perfect weather||Maui in december|
Weather and climate in Maui
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 6% of the time in june.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Maui
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Maui: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Hawaii: get the best price!
Map of Hawaii
Maui appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved