When is the best time to go to Maui?
When is the best time to go to Maui? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Maui
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Maui has dry periods in June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Maui a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/26°C||28mm||perfect weather||Maui in january|
|February||24°C/26°C||39mm||good weather||Maui in february|
|March||24°C/26°C||39mm||good weather||Maui in march|
|April||24°C/27°C||46mm||good weather||Maui in april|
|May||26°C/28°C||18mm||perfect weather||Maui in may|
|June||26°C/29°C||9mm||perfect weather||Maui in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||9mm||good weather||Maui in july|
|August||27°C/31°C||28mm||good weather||Maui in august|
|September||27°C/31°C||13mm||good weather||Maui in september|
|October||27°C/30°C||21mm||good weather||Maui in october|
|November||26°C/28°C||21mm||good weather||Maui in november|
|December||25°C/27°C||53mm||good weather||Maui in december|
Weather and climate in Maui
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. It is for example 26°C as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 23°C.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 7% of the time in june.
- From july to november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains about 21mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 25°C and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Maui
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Maui: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Maui appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.