Best time to go to Wailuku Average weather of Wailuku, Hawaii
Get the perfect time to visit Wailuku in Hawaii from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Wailuku?
When is the best time to go to Wailuku? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Wailuku
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Wailuku has dry periods in June, July and September
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Wailuku a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in january|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in february|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in march|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in april|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in may|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in june|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in july|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in august|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in september|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in october|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in november|
|perfect weather||Wailuku in december|
Weather and climate in Wailuku
- From january to june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wailuku
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wailuku: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Wailuku appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.