Best time to go to Sliema Average weather of Sliema, Malta
Get the best time to go to Sliema in Malta from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Sliema?
When is the best time to go to Sliema? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sliema are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sliema has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Sliema a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Sliema in january|
|tolerable weather||Sliema in february|
|good weather||Sliema in march|
|good weather||Sliema in april|
|good weather||Sliema in may|
|perfect weather||Sliema in june|
|perfect weather||Sliema in july|
|perfect weather||Sliema in august|
|perfect weather||Sliema in september|
|good weather||Sliema in october|
|good weather||Sliema in november|
|good weather||Sliema in december|
Weather and climate in Sliema
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in may about 0.4in.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains in september about 1.1in.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sliema
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sliema: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Sliema appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.