Best time to go to Gozo Average weather of Gozo, Malta
Find the most favorable time to visit Gozo in Malta from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Gozo?
When is the best time to go to Gozo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gozo are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Gozo has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Gozo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gozo in january|
|tolerable weather||Gozo in february|
|good weather||Gozo in march|
|good weather||Gozo in april|
|good weather||Gozo in may|
|perfect weather||Gozo in june|
|perfect weather||Gozo in july|
|perfect weather||Gozo in august|
|perfect weather||Gozo in september|
|good weather||Gozo in october|
|good weather||Gozo in november|
|good weather||Gozo in december|
Weather and climate in Gozo
- Between january and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains in june about 0.2in.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gozo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gozo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Gozo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.