Best time to go to Siggiewi Average weather of Siggiewi, Malta
Discover the most favorable time to go to Siggiewi in Malta from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Siggiewi?
When is the best time to go to Siggiewi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Siggiewi are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Siggiewi has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Siggiewi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Siggiewi in january|
|tolerable weather||Siggiewi in february|
|good weather||Siggiewi in march|
|good weather||Siggiewi in april|
|good weather||Siggiewi in may|
|perfect weather||Siggiewi in june|
|perfect weather||Siggiewi in july|
|perfect weather||Siggiewi in august|
|perfect weather||Siggiewi in september|
|good weather||Siggiewi in october|
|good weather||Siggiewi in november|
|good weather||Siggiewi in december|
Weather and climate in Siggiewi
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- From april to may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains in june about 0.2in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in september, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Siggiewi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Siggiewi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Siggiewi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.