Best time to go to Zurrieq Average weather of Zurrieq, Malta
Find the perfect time to visit Zurrieq in Malta from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Zurrieq?
When is the best time to go to Zurrieq? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Zurrieq
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Zurrieq has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Zurrieq a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Zurrieq in january|
|good weather||Zurrieq in february|
|good weather||Zurrieq in march|
|good weather||Zurrieq in april|
|good weather||Zurrieq in may|
|perfect weather||Zurrieq in june|
|perfect weather||Zurrieq in july|
|perfect weather||Zurrieq in august|
|perfect weather||Zurrieq in september|
|good weather||Zurrieq in october|
|good weather||Zurrieq in november|
|good weather||Zurrieq in december|
Weather and climate in Zurrieq
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zurrieq
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zurrieq: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Zurrieq appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.