Best time to go to Cefalù Average weather of Cefalù, Sicily
Find the best time to go to Cefalù in Italy from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Cefalù?
When is the best time to go to Cefalù? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cefalù are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July and August
Annual weather in Cefalù
For full information about the climate and weather in Cefalù a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Cefalù in january
|Cefalù in february
|Cefalù in march
|Cefalù in april
|Cefalù in may
|Cefalù in june
|Cefalù in july
|Cefalù in august
|Cefalù in september
|Cefalù in october
|Cefalù in november
|Cefalù in december
Weather and climate in Cefalù
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in august about 1.1in.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in november about 2.8in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cefalù
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cefalù: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cefalù
Find out when Cefalù has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cefalù
- Very low season in Cefalù
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Cefalù
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Cefalù
The number of visitors to Cefalù is high in: May, June, July, September and October.
- Peak season in Cefalù
The largest number of tourists visiting Cefalù is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Cefalù month by month
Best time for low prices in Cefalù
Average prices of hotels in Cefalù month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cefalù. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Cefalù
On average, it costs $ 120 per day to hire a car in Cefalù. This price varies by $ 64 depending on the month. In april, hiring a car costs an average of $ 78 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 142.