Best time to go to Cefalù Average weather of Cefalù, Sicily
Find the best time to go to Cefalù in Italy from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Cefalù?
When is the best time to go to Cefalù? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cefalù are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Cefalù has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Cefalù a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Cefalù in january|
|tolerable weather||Cefalù in february|
|tolerable weather||Cefalù in march|
|good weather||Cefalù in april|
|good weather||Cefalù in may|
|perfect weather||Cefalù in june|
|perfect weather||Cefalù in july|
|perfect weather||Cefalù in august|
|good weather||Cefalù in september|
|good weather||Cefalù in october|
|good weather||Cefalù in november|
|tolerable weather||Cefalù in december|
Weather and climate in Cefalù
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 1.7in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in august about 0.6in.
- Between september and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in november about 1.5in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 21% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cefalù
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cefalù: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Cefalù appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.