Best time to go to San Pawl il-Bahar Average weather of San Pawl il-Bahar, Malta
Find the very best time to go to San Pawl il-Bahar in Malta from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to San Pawl il-Bahar?
When is the best time to go to San Pawl il-Bahar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Pawl il-Bahar are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- San Pawl il-Bahar has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in San Pawl il-Bahar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in january|
|tolerable weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in february|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in march|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in april|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in may|
|perfect weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in june|
|perfect weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in july|
|perfect weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in august|
|perfect weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in september|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in october|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in november|
|good weather||San Pawl il-Bahar in december|
Weather and climate in San Pawl il-Bahar
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and, in september, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Pawl il-Bahar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Pawl il-Bahar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
San Pawl il-Bahar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.