Best time to go to Valletta Average weather of Valletta, Malta
Find the best time to visit Valletta in Malta from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Valletta?
When is the best time to go to Valletta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Valletta are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Valletta has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Valletta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Valletta in january|
|tolerable weather||Valletta in february|
|good weather||Valletta in march|
|good weather||Valletta in april|
|good weather||Valletta in may|
|perfect weather||Valletta in june|
|perfect weather||Valletta in july|
|perfect weather||Valletta in august|
|perfect weather||Valletta in september|
|good weather||Valletta in october|
|good weather||Valletta in november|
|good weather||Valletta in december|
Weather and climate in Valletta
- Between january and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 68°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Valletta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Valletta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Valletta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.