Best time to go to Ghar Lapsi Average weather of Ghar Lapsi, Malta
Find the very best time to go to Ghar Lapsi in Malta from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Ghar Lapsi?
When is the best time to go to Ghar Lapsi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ghar Lapsi
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Ghar Lapsi has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Ghar Lapsi
For full information about the climate and weather in Ghar Lapsi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in march|
|April||61°F/65°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Ghar Lapsi in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ghar Lapsi in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Ghar Lapsi in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Ghar Lapsi in august|
|September||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ghar Lapsi in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Ghar Lapsi in december|
Weather and climate in Ghar Lapsi
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 0.8in.
- Between may and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- From october to december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ghar Lapsi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ghar Lapsi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ghar Lapsi
Find out when Ghar Lapsi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ghar Lapsi
- Very low season in Ghar Lapsi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Ghar Lapsi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and December.
- High season in Ghar Lapsi
The number of visitors to Ghar Lapsi is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peak season in Ghar Lapsi
The largest number of tourists visiting Ghar Lapsi is during: July and August.