Best time to go to Capri Average weather of Capri, Italy
Get the very best time to visit Capri in Italy from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Capri?
When is the best time to go to Capri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Capri are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Capri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Capri in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Capri in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Capri in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Capri in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Capri in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Capri in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Capri in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Capri in august|
|September||76°F/77°F||good weather||Capri in september|
|October||68°F/72°F||good weather||Capri in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||good weather||Capri in november|
|December||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Capri in december|
Weather and climate in Capri
- Between january and march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 2.6in.
- From april to may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 5.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Capri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Capri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.