Best time to go to Swieqi Average weather of Swieqi, Malta
Discover the best time to go to Swieqi in Malta from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Swieqi?
When is the best time to go to Swieqi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Swieqi are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Swieqi has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Swieqi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Swieqi in january|
|tolerable weather||Swieqi in february|
|good weather||Swieqi in march|
|good weather||Swieqi in april|
|good weather||Swieqi in may|
|perfect weather||Swieqi in june|
|perfect weather||Swieqi in july|
|perfect weather||Swieqi in august|
|perfect weather||Swieqi in september|
|good weather||Swieqi in october|
|good weather||Swieqi in november|
|good weather||Swieqi in december|
Weather and climate in Swieqi
- From january to march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Swieqi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Swieqi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Swieqi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.