Best time to go to Birkirkara Average weather of Birkirkara, Malta
Find the perfect time to go to Birkirkara in Malta from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Birkirkara?
When is the best time to go to Birkirkara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Birkirkara are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Birkirkara has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Birkirkara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Birkirkara in january|
|tolerable weather||Birkirkara in february|
|good weather||Birkirkara in march|
|good weather||Birkirkara in april|
|good weather||Birkirkara in may|
|perfect weather||Birkirkara in june|
|perfect weather||Birkirkara in july|
|perfect weather||Birkirkara in august|
|perfect weather||Birkirkara in september|
|good weather||Birkirkara in october|
|good weather||Birkirkara in november|
|good weather||Birkirkara in december|
Weather and climate in Birkirkara
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in september about 1.1in.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Birkirkara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Birkirkara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Birkirkara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.