Best time to go to Birkirkara Average weather of Birkirkara, Malta
Find the perfect time to go to Birkirkara in Malta from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Birkirkara?
When is the best time to go to Birkirkara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Birkirkara
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Birkirkara has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Birkirkara
For full information about the climate and weather in Birkirkara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Birkirkara in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Birkirkara in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Birkirkara in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Birkirkara in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Birkirkara in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Birkirkara in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Birkirkara in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Birkirkara in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Birkirkara in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Birkirkara in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Birkirkara in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Birkirkara in december|
Weather and climate in Birkirkara
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 3% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- Between july and august the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in september about 2.1in.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Birkirkara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Birkirkara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Birkirkara
Find out when Birkirkara has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Birkirkara
- Very low season in Birkirkara
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Birkirkara
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and December.
- High season in Birkirkara
The number of visitors to Birkirkara is high in: June, September and October.
- Peak season in Birkirkara
The largest number of tourists visiting Birkirkara is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Birkirkara month by month
Best time for low prices in Birkirkara
Average prices of hotels in Birkirkara month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Birkirkara. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.