Best time to go to Taormina Average weather of Taormina, Sicily
Discover the most favorable time to visit Taormina in Italy from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Taormina?
When is the best time to go to Taormina? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Taormina are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are September, October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Taormina a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Taormina in january|
|tolerable weather||Taormina in february|
|tolerable weather||Taormina in march|
|good weather||Taormina in april|
|perfect weather||Taormina in may|
|perfect weather||Taormina in june|
|perfect weather||Taormina in july|
|perfect weather||Taormina in august|
|good weather||Taormina in september|
|good weather||Taormina in october|
|good weather||Taormina in november|
|tolerable weather||Taormina in december|
Weather and climate in Taormina
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in march about 2in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 12% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in june about 0.5in.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains in november about 2.5in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Taormina
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Taormina: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Taormina appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.