Best time to go to Marsaskala Average weather of Marsaskala, Malta
Find the perfect time to visit Marsaskala in Malta from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Marsaskala?
When is the best time to go to Marsaskala? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Marsaskala are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Marsaskala has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Marsaskala a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Marsaskala in january|
|tolerable weather||Marsaskala in february|
|good weather||Marsaskala in march|
|good weather||Marsaskala in april|
|good weather||Marsaskala in may|
|perfect weather||Marsaskala in june|
|perfect weather||Marsaskala in july|
|perfect weather||Marsaskala in august|
|perfect weather||Marsaskala in september|
|good weather||Marsaskala in october|
|good weather||Marsaskala in november|
|good weather||Marsaskala in december|
Weather and climate in Marsaskala
- Between the months of january and march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in march about 1.1in.
- From april to may the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains in june about 0.2in.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Marsaskala
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Marsaskala: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Marsaskala appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.