Best time to go to San Giljan Average weather of San Giljan, Malta
Find the perfect time to visit San Giljan in Malta from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to San Giljan?
When is the best time to go to San Giljan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in San Giljan
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- San Giljan has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in San Giljan
For full information about the climate and weather in San Giljan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||San Giljan in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||San Giljan in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||San Giljan in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||San Giljan in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||San Giljan in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||San Giljan in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||San Giljan in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||San Giljan in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||San Giljan in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||San Giljan in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||San Giljan in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||San Giljan in december|
Weather and climate in San Giljan
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 19% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Giljan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Giljan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in San Giljan
Find out when San Giljan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in San Giljan
- Very low season in San Giljan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in San Giljan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and December.
- High season in San Giljan
The number of visitors to San Giljan is high in: May, June and October.
- Peak season in San Giljan
The largest number of tourists visiting San Giljan is during: July, August and September.