Best time to go to Mosta Average weather of Mosta, Malta
Find the very best time to go to Mosta in Malta from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Mosta?
When is the best time to go to Mosta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mosta are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Mosta has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Mosta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Mosta in january|
|tolerable weather||Mosta in february|
|good weather||Mosta in march|
|good weather||Mosta in april|
|good weather||Mosta in may|
|perfect weather||Mosta in june|
|perfect weather||Mosta in july|
|perfect weather||Mosta in august|
|perfect weather||Mosta in september|
|good weather||Mosta in october|
|good weather||Mosta in november|
|good weather||Mosta in december|
Weather and climate in Mosta
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in march about 1.1in.
- From april to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mosta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mosta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Mosta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.