Best time to go to Vasco da Gama Average weather of Vasco da Gama, Goa
Find the most favorable time to visit Vasco da Gama in Goa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Vasco da Gama?
When is the best time to go to Vasco da Gama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vasco da Gama are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Vasco da Gama has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Vasco da Gama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Vasco da Gama in january|
|good weather||Vasco da Gama in february|
|good weather||Vasco da Gama in march|
|tolerable weather||Vasco da Gama in april|
|tolerable weather||Vasco da Gama in may|
|very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in june|
|very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in july|
|very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in august|
|tolerable weather||Vasco da Gama in september|
|tolerable weather||Vasco da Gama in october|
|good weather||Vasco da Gama in november|
|good weather||Vasco da Gama in december|
Weather and climate in Vasco da Gama
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 38°C and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 35°C and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. It is for example 30°C as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 954mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains in december about 10mm.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Vasco da Gama
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Vasco da Gama: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Vasco da Gama appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved