Best time to go to Vasco da Gama Average weather of Vasco da Gama, Goa
Find the most favorable time to visit Vasco da Gama in Goa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Vasco da Gama?
When is the best time to go to Vasco da Gama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vasco da Gama are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Vasco da Gama has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Vasco da Gama
For full information about the climate and weather in Vasco da Gama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Vasco da Gama in january|
|February||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Vasco da Gama in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Vasco da Gama in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Vasco da Gama in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in november|
|December||79°F/94°F||good weather||Vasco da Gama in december|
Weather and climate in Vasco da Gama
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 40.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 34% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vasco da Gama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vasco da Gama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.