Best time to go to Mumbai Average weather of Mumbai, India
Get the best time to visit Mumbai in India from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Mumbai?
When is the best time to go to Mumbai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mumbai are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- Mumbai has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mumbai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Mumbai in january|
|good weather||Mumbai in february|
|good weather||Mumbai in march|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in april|
|bad weather||Mumbai in may|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in june|
|very bad weather||Mumbai in july|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in august|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in september|
|good weather||Mumbai in october|
|good weather||Mumbai in november|
|good weather||Mumbai in december|
Weather and climate in Mumbai
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains in february about 0in.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in march about 0.1in.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 16in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 61% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in november about 0.7in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mumbai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mumbai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Mumbai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.