Best time to go to Mumbai Average weather of Mumbai, India
Get the best time to visit Mumbai in India from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Mumbai?
When is the best time to go to Mumbai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mumbai are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Mumbai has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mumbai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Mumbai in january|
|good weather||Mumbai in february|
|good weather||Mumbai in march|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in april|
|bad weather||Mumbai in may|
|very bad weather||Mumbai in june|
|very bad weather||Mumbai in july|
|very bad weather||Mumbai in august|
|tolerable weather||Mumbai in september|
|bad weather||Mumbai in october|
|good weather||Mumbai in november|
|good weather||Mumbai in december|
Weather and climate in Mumbai
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average and it rains in february about 2mm.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 43°C and it rains in march about 4mm.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 29°C and you can expect to have 1mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 34°C and you can expect to have 725mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 39°C and it rains about 71% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and it rains in november about 41mm.
- In the month of december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 25°C and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in India
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Mumbai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Mumbai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
India: get the best price!
Map of India
Mumbai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in India
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved