Best time to go to Navelim Average weather of Navelim, Goa
Get the best time to visit Navelim in Goa from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Navelim?
When is the best time to go to Navelim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Navelim are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Navelim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Navelim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Navelim in january|
|good weather||Navelim in february|
|good weather||Navelim in march|
|good weather||Navelim in april|
|tolerable weather||Navelim in may|
|very bad weather||Navelim in june|
|very bad weather||Navelim in july|
|very bad weather||Navelim in august|
|tolerable weather||Navelim in september|
|good weather||Navelim in october|
|good weather||Navelim in november|
|good weather||Navelim in december|
Weather and climate in Navelim
- From january to march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 101°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 74% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 101°F and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Navelim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Navelim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Navelim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved