When is the best time to go to Navelim?
When is the best time to go to Navelim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Navelim are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Navelim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Navelim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Navelim in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Navelim in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Navelim in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||5mm||tolerable weather||Navelim in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||37mm||tolerable weather||Navelim in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1048mm||very bad weather||Navelim in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1477mm||very bad weather||Navelim in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||954mm||very bad weather||Navelim in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||427mm||tolerable weather||Navelim in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||160mm||tolerable weather||Navelim in october|
|November||29°C/35°C||85mm||good weather||Navelim in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Navelim in december|
Weather and climate in Navelim
- From january to march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 38°C and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains about 76% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 38°C and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Navelim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Navelim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Navelim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.