When is the best time to go to Baga Beach?
When is the best time to go to Baga Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baga Beach are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Baga Beach has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Baga Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/33°C||4mm||good weather||Baga Beach in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Baga Beach in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Baga Beach in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Baga Beach in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||34mm||tolerable weather||Baga Beach in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1001mm||very bad weather||Baga Beach in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1437mm||very bad weather||Baga Beach in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||941mm||very bad weather||Baga Beach in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||420mm||tolerable weather||Baga Beach in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||158mm||good weather||Baga Beach in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||85mm||good weather||Baga Beach in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Baga Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Baga Beach
- Between january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to august the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains in august about 941mm.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 10mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Baga Beach
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Baga Beach: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Baga Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.