Best time to go to Baga Beach Average weather of Baga Beach, Goa
Get the best time to go to Baga Beach in Goa from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Baga Beach?
When is the best time to go to Baga Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baga Beach are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Baga Beach has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Baga Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Baga Beach in january|
|good weather||Baga Beach in february|
|good weather||Baga Beach in march|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in april|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in may|
|very bad weather||Baga Beach in june|
|very bad weather||Baga Beach in july|
|very bad weather||Baga Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in september|
|good weather||Baga Beach in october|
|good weather||Baga Beach in november|
|good weather||Baga Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Baga Beach
- Between january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to august the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in august about 37.6in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Baga Beach
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Baga Beach: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Baga Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved