Best time to go to Baga Beach Average weather of Baga Beach, Goa
Get the best time to go to Baga Beach in Goa from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Baga Beach?
When is the best time to go to Baga Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baga Beach are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Baga Beach has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Baga Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Baga Beach in january|
|perfect weather||Baga Beach in february|
|good weather||Baga Beach in march|
|good weather||Baga Beach in april|
|good weather||Baga Beach in may|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in june|
|very bad weather||Baga Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Baga Beach in september|
|good weather||Baga Beach in october|
|good weather||Baga Beach in november|
|good weather||Baga Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Baga Beach
- Between january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to august the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in august about 16.5in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Baga Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Baga Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Baga Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.