Best time to go to Mapusa Average weather of Mapusa, Goa
Discover the best time to visit Mapuca (Calangute, Anjuna) in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mapusa?
When is the best time to go to Mapusa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mapusa are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Mapusa has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Mapusa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Mapusa in january|
|February||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Mapusa in february|
|March||81°F/92°F||good weather||Mapusa in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||good weather||Mapusa in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||good weather||Mapusa in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mapusa in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||very bad weather||Mapusa in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Mapusa in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Mapusa in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||good weather||Mapusa in october|
|November||79°F/92°F||good weather||Mapusa in november|
|December||79°F/90°F||good weather||Mapusa in december|
Weather and climate in Mapusa
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 16.1in each month.
- In september the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in september about 8.6in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mapusa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mapusa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.