Best time to go to Mapusa Average weather of Mapusa, Goa
Discover the best time to visit Mapuca (Calangute, Anjuna) in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mapusa?
When is the best time to go to Mapusa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mapusa are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Mapusa has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Mapusa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Mapusa in january|
|good weather||Mapusa in february|
|good weather||Mapusa in march|
|tolerable weather||Mapusa in april|
|tolerable weather||Mapusa in may|
|very bad weather||Mapusa in june|
|very bad weather||Mapusa in july|
|very bad weather||Mapusa in august|
|tolerable weather||Mapusa in september|
|good weather||Mapusa in october|
|good weather||Mapusa in november|
|good weather||Mapusa in december|
Weather and climate in Mapusa
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 37.6in each month.
- In september the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in september about 19.1in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Mapusa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Mapusa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Mapusa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved