When is the best time to go to Mapusa?
When is the best time to go to Mapusa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mapusa are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Mapusa has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Mapusa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/33°C||4mm||good weather||Mapusa in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Mapusa in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Mapusa in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Mapusa in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||34mm||tolerable weather||Mapusa in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1001mm||very bad weather||Mapusa in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1437mm||very bad weather||Mapusa in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||941mm||very bad weather||Mapusa in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||420mm||tolerable weather||Mapusa in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||158mm||good weather||Mapusa in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||85mm||good weather||Mapusa in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Mapusa in december|
Weather and climate in Mapusa
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains about 4mm each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 38°C and it rains about 34mm each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 941mm each month.
- In september the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains in september about 420mm.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 25°C.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 37°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Mapusa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Mapusa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Mapusa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.