Best time to go to Bambolim Average weather of Bambolim, Goa
Discover the perfect time to go to Bambolim in Goa from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bambolim?
When is the best time to go to Bambolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bambolim are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Bambolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bambolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Bambolim in january|
|good weather||Bambolim in february|
|good weather||Bambolim in march|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in april|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in may|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in june|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in july|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in september|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in october|
|good weather||Bambolim in november|
|good weather||Bambolim in december|
Weather and climate in Bambolim
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains in march about 4mm.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 18% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. It is for example 30°C as maximum temperature in august.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains in september about 427mm.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains in december about 10mm.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bambolim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bambolim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Bambolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved