When is the best time to go to Bambolim?
When is the best time to go to Bambolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bambolim are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Bambolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bambolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Bambolim in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Bambolim in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Bambolim in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||5mm||tolerable weather||Bambolim in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||37mm||tolerable weather||Bambolim in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1051mm||very bad weather||Bambolim in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1477mm||very bad weather||Bambolim in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||954mm||very bad weather||Bambolim in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||427mm||tolerable weather||Bambolim in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||160mm||tolerable weather||Bambolim in october|
|November||29°C/35°C||85mm||good weather||Bambolim in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Bambolim in december|
Weather and climate in Bambolim
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains in march about 4mm.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 18% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. It is for example 30°C as maximum temperature in august.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains in september about 427mm.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains in december about 10mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bambolim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bambolim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Bambolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.