Best time to go to Bambolim Average weather of Bambolim, Goa
Discover the perfect time to go to Bambolim in Goa from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bambolim?
When is the best time to go to Bambolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bambolim are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Bambolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bambolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bambolim in january|
|good weather||Bambolim in february|
|good weather||Bambolim in march|
|good weather||Bambolim in april|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in may|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in june|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in july|
|very bad weather||Bambolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Bambolim in september|
|good weather||Bambolim in october|
|good weather||Bambolim in november|
|good weather||Bambolim in december|
Weather and climate in Bambolim
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains in march about 0.2in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 13% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in september about 14.3in.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 51% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bambolim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bambolim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Bambolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.