Best time to go to Panjim Average weather of Panjim, Goa
Get the very best time to go to Panjim in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Panjim?
When is the best time to go to Panjim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Panjim are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Panjim has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Panjim
For full information about the climate and weather in Panjim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Panjim in january|
|February||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Panjim in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Panjim in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Panjim in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||good weather||Panjim in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Panjim in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Panjim in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Panjim in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Panjim in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Panjim in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Panjim in november|
|December||79°F/92°F||good weather||Panjim in december|
Weather and climate in Panjim
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 51% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 15% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Panjim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Panjim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Panjim
Find out when Panjim has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Panjim
- Very low season in Panjim
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, July and August.
- Low season in Panjim
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May and September.
- High season in Panjim
The number of visitors to Panjim is high in: January, February, October and November.
- Peek season in Panjim
The largest number of tourists visiting Panjim is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Panjim month by month
Best time for low prices in Panjim
Average prices of hotels in Panjim month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Panjim. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Panjim
On average, it costs $ 47 per day to hire a car in Panjim. This price varies by $ 12 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 41 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in october is $ 53.