Best time to go to Panjim Average weather of Panjim, Goa
Get the very best time to go to Panjim in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Panjim?
When is the best time to go to Panjim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Panjim are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Panjim has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Panjim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Panjim in january|
|perfect weather||Panjim in february|
|good weather||Panjim in march|
|good weather||Panjim in april|
|good weather||Panjim in may|
|tolerable weather||Panjim in june|
|very bad weather||Panjim in july|
|tolerable weather||Panjim in august|
|tolerable weather||Panjim in september|
|good weather||Panjim in october|
|good weather||Panjim in november|
|good weather||Panjim in december|
Weather and climate in Panjim
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 21% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Panjim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Panjim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Panjim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.