Best time to go to Candolim Average weather of Candolim, Goa
Find the perfect time to visit Candolim in Goa from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Candolim?
When is the best time to go to Candolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Candolim are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Candolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Candolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Candolim in january|
|perfect weather||Candolim in february|
|good weather||Candolim in march|
|good weather||Candolim in april|
|good weather||Candolim in may|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in june|
|very bad weather||Candolim in july|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in september|
|good weather||Candolim in october|
|good weather||Candolim in november|
|good weather||Candolim in december|
Weather and climate in Candolim
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in may about 0.3in.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in august about 16.5in.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 8.7in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Candolim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Candolim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Candolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.