When is the best time to go to Candolim?
When is the best time to go to Candolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Candolim are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Candolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Candolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/33°C||4mm||good weather||Candolim in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Candolim in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Candolim in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Candolim in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||34mm||tolerable weather||Candolim in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1001mm||very bad weather||Candolim in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1437mm||very bad weather||Candolim in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||941mm||very bad weather||Candolim in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||420mm||tolerable weather||Candolim in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||158mm||good weather||Candolim in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||85mm||good weather||Candolim in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Candolim in december|
Weather and climate in Candolim
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C and it rains about 4mm each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in may about 34mm.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average and it rains in august about 941mm.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains about 420mm each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Candolim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Candolim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Candolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.