Best time to go to Candolim Average weather of Candolim, Goa
Find the perfect time to visit Candolim in Goa from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Candolim?
When is the best time to go to Candolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Candolim are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Candolim has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Candolim
For full information about the climate and weather in Candolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Candolim in january|
|February||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Candolim in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Candolim in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Candolim in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||good weather||Candolim in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Candolim in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Candolim in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Candolim in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Candolim in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Candolim in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Candolim in november|
|December||79°F/92°F||good weather||Candolim in december|
Weather and climate in Candolim
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in may about 1.4in.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in august about 34in.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 16.7in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Candolim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Candolim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Candolim
Find out when Candolim has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Candolim
- High season in Candolim
The number of visitors to Candolim is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Candolim month by month
Best time for low prices in Candolim
Average prices of hotels in Candolim month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Candolim. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.