Best time to go to Candolim Average weather of Candolim, Goa
Find the perfect time to visit Candolim in Goa from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Candolim?
When is the best time to go to Candolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Candolim are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Candolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Candolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Candolim in january|
|good weather||Candolim in february|
|good weather||Candolim in march|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in april|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in may|
|very bad weather||Candolim in june|
|very bad weather||Candolim in july|
|very bad weather||Candolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Candolim in september|
|good weather||Candolim in october|
|good weather||Candolim in november|
|good weather||Candolim in december|
Weather and climate in Candolim
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains in may about 0.8in.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in august about 37.6in.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 19.1in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Candolim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Candolim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Candolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved