Best time to go to Ponda Average weather of Ponda, Goa
Discover the best time to go to Ponda in Goa from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Ponda?
When is the best time to go to Ponda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ponda are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Ponda has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Ponda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ponda in january|
|good weather||Ponda in february|
|good weather||Ponda in march|
|good weather||Ponda in april|
|good weather||Ponda in may|
|tolerable weather||Ponda in june|
|bad weather||Ponda in july|
|bad weather||Ponda in august|
|tolerable weather||Ponda in september|
|tolerable weather||Ponda in october|
|good weather||Ponda in november|
|good weather||Ponda in december|
Weather and climate in Ponda
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 75% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ponda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ponda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Ponda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.