When is the best time to go to Calangute?
When is the best time to go to Calangute? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Calangute are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Calangute has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Calangute a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/33°C||4mm||good weather||Calangute in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Calangute in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Calangute in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Calangute in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||34mm||tolerable weather||Calangute in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1001mm||very bad weather||Calangute in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1437mm||very bad weather||Calangute in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||941mm||very bad weather||Calangute in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||420mm||tolerable weather||Calangute in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||158mm||good weather||Calangute in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||85mm||good weather||Calangute in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Calangute in december|
Weather and climate in Calangute
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains about 4mm each month.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 34°C and you can expect to have 34mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and you can expect to have 420mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Calangute
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Calangute: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Calangute appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.