Best time to go to Calangute Average weather of Calangute, Goa
Find the best time to visit Calangute in Goa from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Calangute?
When is the best time to go to Calangute? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Calangute are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Calangute has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Calangute a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Calangute in january|
|good weather||Calangute in february|
|good weather||Calangute in march|
|good weather||Calangute in april|
|tolerable weather||Calangute in may|
|very bad weather||Calangute in june|
|very bad weather||Calangute in july|
|very bad weather||Calangute in august|
|tolerable weather||Calangute in september|
|good weather||Calangute in october|
|good weather||Calangute in november|
|good weather||Calangute in december|
Weather and climate in Calangute
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 13.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Calangute
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Calangute: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Calangute appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.