Best time to go to Margao Average weather of Margao, Goa
Find the very best time to go to Margao in Goa from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Margao?
When is the best time to go to Margao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Margao are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Margao has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Margao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Margao in january|
|good weather||Margao in february|
|good weather||Margao in march|
|tolerable weather||Margao in april|
|tolerable weather||Margao in may|
|very bad weather||Margao in june|
|very bad weather||Margao in july|
|very bad weather||Margao in august|
|tolerable weather||Margao in september|
|good weather||Margao in october|
|good weather||Margao in november|
|good weather||Margao in december|
Weather and climate in Margao
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains about 14% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in august, 30 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 77% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Margao
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Margao: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Margao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved