Best time to go to Margao Average weather of Margao, Goa
Find the very best time to go to Margao in Goa from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Margao?
When is the best time to go to Margao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Margao are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Margao has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Margao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Margao in january|
|good weather||Margao in february|
|good weather||Margao in march|
|good weather||Margao in april|
|good weather||Margao in may|
|tolerable weather||Margao in june|
|bad weather||Margao in july|
|bad weather||Margao in august|
|tolerable weather||Margao in september|
|tolerable weather||Margao in october|
|good weather||Margao in november|
|good weather||Margao in december|
Weather and climate in Margao
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 10% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in august, 23 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 57% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Margao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Margao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Margao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.