When is the best time to go to Margao?
When is the best time to go to Margao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Margao are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Margao has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Margao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Margao in january|
|February||29°C/35°C||1mm||good weather||Margao in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Margao in march|
|April||31°C/36°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Margao in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||33mm||tolerable weather||Margao in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||930mm||very bad weather||Margao in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||1310mm||very bad weather||Margao in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||854mm||very bad weather||Margao in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||382mm||tolerable weather||Margao in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||144mm||good weather||Margao in october|
|November||28°C/35°C||89mm||good weather||Margao in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||9mm||good weather||Margao in december|
Weather and climate in Margao
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 18% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and, in august, 30 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 37°C and it rains about 72% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Margao
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Margao: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Margao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.