Best time to go to Colva Average weather of Colva, Goa
Get the best time to go to Colva in Goa from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Colva?
When is the best time to go to Colva? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Colva are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Colva has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Colva a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Colva in january|
|good weather||Colva in february|
|good weather||Colva in march|
|good weather||Colva in april|
|tolerable weather||Colva in may|
|very bad weather||Colva in june|
|very bad weather||Colva in july|
|very bad weather||Colva in august|
|tolerable weather||Colva in september|
|good weather||Colva in october|
|good weather||Colva in november|
|good weather||Colva in december|
Weather and climate in Colva
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- In september the climate is bad. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 19 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Colva
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Colva: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Colva appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved