Best time to go to Colva Average weather of Colva, Goa
Get the best time to go to Colva in Goa from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Colva?
When is the best time to go to Colva? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Colva are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Colva has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Colva
For full information about the climate and weather in Colva a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Colva in january|
|February||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Colva in february|
|March||85°F/94°F||good weather||Colva in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Colva in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Colva in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Colva in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Colva in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Colva in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Colva in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||good weather||Colva in october|
|November||81°F/94°F||good weather||Colva in november|
|December||79°F/94°F||good weather||Colva in december|
Weather and climate in Colva
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 0% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In september the climate is bad. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Colva
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Colva: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.