When is the best time to go to Colva?
When is the best time to go to Colva? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Colva are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Colva has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Colva a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Colva in january|
|February||29°C/35°C||1mm||good weather||Colva in february|
|March||31°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Colva in march|
|April||31°C/36°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Colva in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||33mm||tolerable weather||Colva in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||930mm||very bad weather||Colva in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||1310mm||very bad weather||Colva in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||854mm||very bad weather||Colva in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||382mm||tolerable weather||Colva in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||144mm||good weather||Colva in october|
|November||29°C/35°C||89mm||good weather||Colva in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||9mm||good weather||Colva in december|
Weather and climate in Colva
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and you can expect to have 33mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average.
- In september the climate is bad. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 22 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 9mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Colva
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Colva: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Colva appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.