When is the best time to go to Old Goa?
When is the best time to go to Old Goa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Old Goa are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Old Goa has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Old Goa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Old Goa in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Old Goa in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Old Goa in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||5mm||tolerable weather||Old Goa in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||37mm||tolerable weather||Old Goa in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1051mm||very bad weather||Old Goa in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1477mm||very bad weather||Old Goa in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||954mm||very bad weather||Old Goa in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||427mm||tolerable weather||Old Goa in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||160mm||tolerable weather||Old Goa in october|
|November||29°C/35°C||85mm||good weather||Old Goa in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Old Goa in december|
Weather and climate in Old Goa
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 4mm.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C and you can expect to have 37mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 30°C and you can expect to have 954mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 76% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Old Goa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Old Goa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Old Goa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.