Best time to go to Old Goa Average weather of Old Goa, Goa
Find the very best time to go to Old Goa in Goa from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Old Goa?
When is the best time to go to Old Goa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Old Goa are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Old Goa has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Old Goa
For full information about the climate and weather in Old Goa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Old Goa in january|
|February||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Old Goa in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Old Goa in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Old Goa in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||good weather||Old Goa in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Old Goa in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Old Goa in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Old Goa in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Old Goa in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||good weather||Old Goa in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Old Goa in november|
|December||79°F/94°F||good weather||Old Goa in december|
Weather and climate in Old Goa
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 0.2in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 40.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 61% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 34% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Old Goa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Old Goa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Old Goa
Average prices of hotels in Old Goa month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Old Goa. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.