When is the best time to go to Madgaon?
When is the best time to go to Madgaon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Madgaon are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Madgaon has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Madgaon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Madgaon in january|
|February||29°C/35°C||1mm||good weather||Madgaon in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Madgaon in march|
|April||31°C/36°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Madgaon in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||33mm||tolerable weather||Madgaon in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||928mm||very bad weather||Madgaon in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||1310mm||very bad weather||Madgaon in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||854mm||very bad weather||Madgaon in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||382mm||tolerable weather||Madgaon in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||144mm||good weather||Madgaon in october|
|November||28°C/35°C||89mm||good weather||Madgaon in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||9mm||good weather||Madgaon in december|
Weather and climate in Madgaon
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 28°C.
- From june to august the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 34°C and it rains about 854mm each month.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 28°C and, in september, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 144mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Madgaon
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Madgaon: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Madgaon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.