Best time to go to Anjuna Beach Average weather of Anjuna Beach, Goa
Get the perfect time to visit Anjuna Beach in Goa from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Anjuna Beach?
When is the best time to go to Anjuna Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anjuna Beach are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Anjuna Beach has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Anjuna Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Anjuna Beach in january|
|perfect weather||Anjuna Beach in february|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in march|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in april|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in may|
|tolerable weather||Anjuna Beach in june|
|very bad weather||Anjuna Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Anjuna Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Anjuna Beach in september|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in october|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in november|
|good weather||Anjuna Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Anjuna Beach
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 3% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 16.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Anjuna Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Anjuna Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Anjuna Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.