Best time to go to Pune Average weather of Pune, India
Get the perfect time to go to Pune in India from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Pune?
When is the best time to go to Pune? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pune are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Pune has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June and July
Annual weather in Pune
For full information about the climate and weather in Pune a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Pune in january|
|February||76°F/94°F||perfect weather||Pune in february|
|March||81°F/99°F||good weather||Pune in march|
|April||86°F/103°F||good weather||Pune in april|
|May||85°F/101°F||good weather||Pune in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pune in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||bad weather||Pune in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||bad weather||Pune in august|
|September||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Pune in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||good weather||Pune in october|
|November||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Pune in november|
|December||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Pune in december|
Weather and climate in Pune
- From january to february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in february.
- From march to may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 101°F°C.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 49% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 8.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 10.2in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 33% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pune
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pune: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pune
Find out when Pune has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pune
- Very low season in Pune
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, June, August and September.
- Low season in Pune
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, May, July, October and November.
- Peak season in Pune
The largest number of tourists visiting Pune is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Pune month by month
Best time for low prices in Pune
Average prices of hotels in Pune month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Pune. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.