Best time to go to Hampi Average weather of Hampi, India
Get the best time to visit Hampi in India from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Hampi?
When is the best time to go to Hampi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hampi are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Hampi has dry periods in January, February and March
- September is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Hampi
For full information about the climate and weather in Hampi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Hampi in january|
|February||76°F/94°F||perfect weather||Hampi in february|
|March||81°F/99°F||good weather||Hampi in march|
|April||85°F/103°F||good weather||Hampi in april|
|May||85°F/101°F||good weather||Hampi in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||good weather||Hampi in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hampi in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hampi in august|
|September||76°F/86°F||good weather||Hampi in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||good weather||Hampi in october|
|November||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Hampi in november|
|December||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Hampi in december|
Weather and climate in Hampi
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains in march about 0.2in.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and it rains about 2% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- From july to august the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 0.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hampi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hampi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hampi
Find out when Hampi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hampi
- Very low season in Hampi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Hampi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and October.
- High season in Hampi
The number of visitors to Hampi is high in: November.
- Peek season in Hampi
The largest number of tourists visiting Hampi is during: December.