When is the best time to go to Dona Paula?
When is the best time to go to Dona Paula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dona Paula are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Dona Paula has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dona Paula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Dona Paula in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||1mm||good weather||Dona Paula in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Dona Paula in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||5mm||tolerable weather||Dona Paula in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||37mm||tolerable weather||Dona Paula in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||1051mm||very bad weather||Dona Paula in june|
|July||28°C/30°C||1477mm||very bad weather||Dona Paula in july|
|August||28°C/30°C||955mm||very bad weather||Dona Paula in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||427mm||tolerable weather||Dona Paula in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||160mm||tolerable weather||Dona Paula in october|
|November||29°C/35°C||85mm||good weather||Dona Paula in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||10mm||good weather||Dona Paula in december|
Weather and climate in Dona Paula
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C and it rains in march about 4mm.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 35°C and you can expect to have 37mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains about 97% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 37°C.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 53% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dona Paula
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dona Paula: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Dona Paula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.