Best time to go to Dona Paula Average weather of Dona Paula, Goa
Discover the perfect time to go to Dona Paula in Goa from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Dona Paula?
When is the best time to go to Dona Paula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dona Paula are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Dona Paula has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dona Paula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dona Paula in january|
|good weather||Dona Paula in february|
|good weather||Dona Paula in march|
|good weather||Dona Paula in april|
|tolerable weather||Dona Paula in may|
|very bad weather||Dona Paula in june|
|very bad weather||Dona Paula in july|
|very bad weather||Dona Paula in august|
|tolerable weather||Dona Paula in september|
|good weather||Dona Paula in october|
|good weather||Dona Paula in november|
|good weather||Dona Paula in december|
Weather and climate in Dona Paula
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains in march about 0.2in.
- From april to may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 96% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 51% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dona Paula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dona Paula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Dona Paula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.