Best time to go to Majorda Beach Average weather of Majorda Beach, Goa
Find the most favorable time to visit Majorda Beach in Goa from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Majorda Beach?
When is the best time to go to Majorda Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Majorda Beach are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Majorda Beach has dry periods in January, February, March and April
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Majorda Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Majorda Beach in january|
|February||81°F/94°F||perfect weather||Majorda Beach in february|
|March||85°F/94°F||good weather||Majorda Beach in march|
|April||86°F/94°F||good weather||Majorda Beach in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Majorda Beach in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Majorda Beach in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Majorda Beach in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Majorda Beach in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Majorda Beach in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Majorda Beach in october|
|November||81°F/94°F||good weather||Majorda Beach in november|
|December||79°F/94°F||good weather||Majorda Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Majorda Beach
- Between january and february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 96% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 62% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Majorda Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Majorda Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.