When is the best time to go to Curchorem?
When is the best time to go to Curchorem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Curchorem are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Curchorem has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Curchorem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Curchorem in january|
|February||29°C/35°C||1mm||good weather||Curchorem in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Curchorem in march|
|April||31°C/36°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Curchorem in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||33mm||tolerable weather||Curchorem in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||928mm||very bad weather||Curchorem in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||1310mm||very bad weather||Curchorem in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||854mm||very bad weather||Curchorem in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||382mm||tolerable weather||Curchorem in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||144mm||good weather||Curchorem in october|
|November||28°C/35°C||89mm||good weather||Curchorem in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||9mm||good weather||Curchorem in december|
Weather and climate in Curchorem
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 34°C and you can expect to have 854mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and you can expect to have 382mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Curchorem
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Curchorem: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Curchorem appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.