Best time to go to Curchorem Average weather of Curchorem, Goa
Find the perfect time to visit Curchorem in Goa from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Curchorem?
When is the best time to go to Curchorem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Curchorem are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Curchorem has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Curchorem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Curchorem in january|
|good weather||Curchorem in february|
|good weather||Curchorem in march|
|good weather||Curchorem in april|
|good weather||Curchorem in may|
|tolerable weather||Curchorem in june|
|bad weather||Curchorem in july|
|bad weather||Curchorem in august|
|tolerable weather||Curchorem in september|
|tolerable weather||Curchorem in october|
|good weather||Curchorem in november|
|good weather||Curchorem in december|
Weather and climate in Curchorem
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 13.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Curchorem
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Curchorem: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Curchorem appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.