Best time to go to Cuncolim Average weather of Cuncolim, Goa
Discover the very best time to go to Cuncolim in Goa from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Cuncolim?
When is the best time to go to Cuncolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cuncolim are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Cuncolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Cuncolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Cuncolim in january|
|good weather||Cuncolim in february|
|good weather||Cuncolim in march|
|good weather||Cuncolim in april|
|good weather||Cuncolim in may|
|tolerable weather||Cuncolim in june|
|bad weather||Cuncolim in july|
|bad weather||Cuncolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Cuncolim in september|
|tolerable weather||Cuncolim in october|
|good weather||Cuncolim in november|
|good weather||Cuncolim in december|
Weather and climate in Cuncolim
- Between january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains in may about 0.6in.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 13.2in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 6.9in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cuncolim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cuncolim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Goa
Cuncolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.