Best time to go to Cuncolim Average weather of Cuncolim, Goa
Discover the very best time to go to Cuncolim in Goa from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Cuncolim?
When is the best time to go to Cuncolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cuncolim are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Cuncolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Cuncolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Cuncolim in january|
|good weather||Cuncolim in february|
|good weather||Cuncolim in march|
|good weather||Cuncolim in april|
|tolerable weather||Cuncolim in may|
|very bad weather||Cuncolim in june|
|very bad weather||Cuncolim in july|
|very bad weather||Cuncolim in august|
|tolerable weather||Cuncolim in september|
|good weather||Cuncolim in october|
|good weather||Cuncolim in november|
|good weather||Cuncolim in december|
Weather and climate in Cuncolim
- Between january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains about 1% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains in may about 0.9in.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 26in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 12.8in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Goa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cuncolim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cuncolim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Goa: get the best price!
Map of Goa
Cuncolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Goa
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved