When is the best time to go to Cuncolim?
When is the best time to go to Cuncolim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cuncolim are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Cuncolim has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Cuncolim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/34°C||4mm||good weather||Cuncolim in january|
|February||29°C/35°C||1mm||good weather||Cuncolim in february|
|March||30°C/35°C||4mm||good weather||Cuncolim in march|
|April||31°C/36°C||3mm||tolerable weather||Cuncolim in april|
|May||31°C/35°C||33mm||tolerable weather||Cuncolim in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||930mm||very bad weather||Cuncolim in june|
|July||27°C/29°C||1310mm||very bad weather||Cuncolim in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||854mm||very bad weather||Cuncolim in august|
|September||28°C/31°C||382mm||tolerable weather||Cuncolim in september|
|October||29°C/34°C||144mm||good weather||Cuncolim in october|
|November||28°C/35°C||89mm||good weather||Cuncolim in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||9mm||good weather||Cuncolim in december|
Weather and climate in Cuncolim
- Between january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains in may about 33mm.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average and it rains about 854mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 382mm each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Cuncolim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Cuncolim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Goa
Cuncolim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Goa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.