Best time to go to Orotina Average weather of Orotina, Costa Rica
Get the perfect time to visit Orotina in Costa Rica from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Orotina?
When is the best time to go to Orotina? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Orotina are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Orotina a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Orotina in january|
|perfect weather||Orotina in february|
|perfect weather||Orotina in march|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in april|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in may|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in june|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in july|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in august|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in september|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in october|
|tolerable weather||Orotina in november|
|good weather||Orotina in december|
Weather and climate in Orotina
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 46% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 14.9in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Orotina
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Orotina: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Orotina appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.