Best time to go to Naranjo Average weather of Naranjo, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to go to Naranjo in Costa Rica from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Naranjo?
When is the best time to go to Naranjo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naranjo are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Naranjo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Naranjo in january|
|good weather||Naranjo in february|
|good weather||Naranjo in march|
|good weather||Naranjo in april|
|tolerable weather||Naranjo in may|
|very bad weather||Naranjo in june|
|tolerable weather||Naranjo in july|
|tolerable weather||Naranjo in august|
|tolerable weather||Naranjo in september|
|very bad weather||Naranjo in october|
|tolerable weather||Naranjo in november|
|good weather||Naranjo in december|
Weather and climate in Naranjo
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 40% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naranjo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naranjo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Naranjo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.