Best time to go to Alajuela Average weather of Alajuela, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to visit Alajuela in Costa Rica from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Alajuela?
When is the best time to go to Alajuela? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alajuela are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Alajuela a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Alajuela in january|
|good weather||Alajuela in february|
|good weather||Alajuela in march|
|tolerable weather||Alajuela in april|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in may|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in june|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in july|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in august|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in september|
|very bad weather||Alajuela in october|
|tolerable weather||Alajuela in november|
|tolerable weather||Alajuela in december|
Weather and climate in Alajuela
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 23°C and it rains about 34% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. It is for example 30°C as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 190mm each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 26°C in average and it rains about 97% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 26°C°C and it rains about 83% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 26°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 130mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Alajuela
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Alajuela: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Alajuela appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved