Best time to go to Atenas Average weather of Atenas, Costa Rica
Discover the very best time to visit Atenas in Costa Rica from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Atenas?
When is the best time to go to Atenas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Atenas are January, February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and August
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Atenas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Atenas in january|
|good weather||Atenas in february|
|good weather||Atenas in march|
|good weather||Atenas in april|
|very bad weather||Atenas in may|
|very bad weather||Atenas in june|
|very bad weather||Atenas in july|
|very bad weather||Atenas in august|
|very bad weather||Atenas in september|
|very bad weather||Atenas in october|
|tolerable weather||Atenas in november|
|tolerable weather||Atenas in december|
Weather and climate in Atenas
- Between january and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 24°C and it rains about 61% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 31°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 18°C and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Atenas
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Atenas: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Atenas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved