Best time to go to Esterillos Average weather of Esterillos, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Esterillos in Costa Rica from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Esterillos?
When is the best time to go to Esterillos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Esterillos are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Esterillos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||good weather||Esterillos in january|
|February||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Esterillos in february|
|March||79°F/88°F||good weather||Esterillos in march|
|April||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||very bad weather||Esterillos in october|
|November||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Esterillos in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||good weather||Esterillos in december|
Weather and climate in Esterillos
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In february the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- In march the climate is favorable. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.6in.
- From april to september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- In the month of october the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 24.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 13in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Esterillos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Esterillos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.