Best time to go to Tela Average weather of Tela, Honduras
Find the best time to go to Tela in Honduras from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Tela?
When is the best time to go to Tela? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tela are February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Tela a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Tela in january|
|good weather||Tela in february|
|good weather||Tela in march|
|good weather||Tela in april|
|tolerable weather||Tela in may|
|tolerable weather||Tela in june|
|tolerable weather||Tela in july|
|tolerable weather||Tela in august|
|tolerable weather||Tela in september|
|tolerable weather||Tela in october|
|tolerable weather||Tela in november|
|good weather||Tela in december|
Weather and climate in Tela
- In january the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 51% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in april about 1.8in.
- In may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and, in november, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tela
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tela: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Tela appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.