Best time to go to Tela Average weather of Tela, Honduras
Find the best time to go to Tela in Honduras from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Tela?
When is the best time to go to Tela? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tela are February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Tela
For full information about the climate and weather in Tela a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Tela in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||good weather||Tela in february|
|March||72°F/85°F||good weather||Tela in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||good weather||Tela in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tela in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tela in june|
|July||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tela in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tela in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Tela in september|
|October||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Tela in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Tela in november|
|December||72°F/81°F||good weather||Tela in december|
Weather and climate in Tela
- In january the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 40% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in april about 4.1in.
- In may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 9in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 11.3in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in november, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in december about 8.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tela
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tela: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tela
Find out when Tela has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tela
- Very low season in Tela
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June, August, September and November.
- High season in Tela
The number of visitors to Tela is high in: April and July.
- Peak season in Tela
The largest number of tourists visiting Tela is during: October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Tela month by month
Best time for low prices in Tela
Average prices of hotels in Tela month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tela. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.