Best time to go to Esparza Average weather of Esparza, Costa Rica
Find the best time to visit Esparza in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Esparza?
When is the best time to go to Esparza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Esparza are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Esparza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Esparza in january|
|good weather||Esparza in february|
|good weather||Esparza in march|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in april|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in may|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in june|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in july|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in august|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in september|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in october|
|tolerable weather||Esparza in november|
|good weather||Esparza in december|
Weather and climate in Esparza
- From january to february the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 13% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and, in may, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 411mm each month.
- In the month of july the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and it rains about 87% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average and it rains about 90% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 91% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 36°C and it rains in november about 182mm.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 37°C and it rains in december about 36mm.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Esparza
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Esparza: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Esparza appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved