Best time to go to Miramar Average weather of Miramar, Costa Rica
Get the very best time to visit Miramar in Costa Rica from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Miramar?
When is the best time to go to Miramar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Miramar are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- Miramar has dry periods in January, February and March
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Miramar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Miramar in january|
|perfect weather||Miramar in february|
|good weather||Miramar in march|
|good weather||Miramar in april|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in may|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in june|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in july|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in august|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in september|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in october|
|tolerable weather||Miramar in november|
|perfect weather||Miramar in december|
Weather and climate in Miramar
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in february.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 69% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in june, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains in july about 7.8in.
- In august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 71% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 12.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 5.8in each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Miramar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Miramar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Miramar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.